We know how frustrating Impaired Risk Cases can be.
The days of dedicated "Impaired Risk Carriers" are gone. Let us help you with...
Our 5-Step Approach for People with Health Issues:
1. Don't assume your Client won't qualify for Life Insurance. We've had success in obtaining affordable life insurance coverage for people with histories of:
- Heart Disorders
- Sleep Apnea
- Hepatitis C
- and more..
2. Submit a Quick-Quote Request or you can call 800-842-8289 for a confidential discussion of your client’s needs and concerns, or send an email to: email@example.com describing your case.
3. We will determine the best way to shop the case.
4. We'll shop for offers and get back to you with your client's options.
5. Take the app based on our assessment.
Impaired Risk Case Preparation Tips
Rapid turnaround is the result of thorough & thoughtful case preparation. When Impaired Risk Life Cases are presented, evaluated and priced quickly, everybody wins. By allowing the underwriters to concentrate on clients and medical histories, rather than sifting through documents and trying to organize pages, you get the answers you need in a timely and consistent fashion.
What makes an Impaired Risk Life Insurance Case “prepared”? The most important things are to:
- Submit a cover memo attached to each case that explains
the pertinent details in concise, to-the-point language.
- Submit the entire case in chronological order, deleting duplicate pages.
Good Impaired Risk Life Case preparation has a tremendous impact on our ability to review and evaluate cases. As we get more efficient, that efficiency is passed along to you in the form of faster service, and when that happens, everybody wins.
Here’s what makes a good cover letter: View 3-Steps to a Good Cover Letter
Tell us what the other carriers’ actions were, and why.
Tell us what you need to place the case (ratings and premiums).
Good Impaired Risk Case preparation helps you better gauge what rates are attainable.
- Putting the case in chronological order helps us understand and get to
know the client.
- Tabbing or otherwise highlighting pertinent pages allows the underwriter to
quickly get to the details.
- As cases are presented electronically and documents are scanned, good
case preparation will lead to faster turnaround!
View/Print a PDF of the Case Preparation Tips