Children's Whole Life Insurance
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company: Children's Whole Life
Why sell life insurance for children?
There are several important reasons. The most basic reason is to cover costs associated with an unexpected loss.
But one of the most important reasons is to help protect a child’s future insurability.
Children’s Whole Life Insurance from United of Omaha is simplified coverage that’s easy to apply for.
The Company Behind
It’s important to look for a company that is stable and financially sound. United of Omaha Life Insurance Company’s (United of Omaha) strength and financial stability is confirmed by continually high ratings from leading industry rating organizations.
A.M. Best Company, Inc. has rated United of Omaha A+ (Superior) for overall financial strength and ability to meet ongoing financial obligations to policyholders. The A+ rating is the second highest of 16 ratings. (As of 12/10)
United of Omaha Life Insurance Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company. Chartered in 1926, United of Omaha has provided insurance and annuity products for over 80 years and currently has over $187.6 billion of life insurance in force.
United of Omaha is not licensed in New York.
Check these features:
- Available for ages 14 days to 25 years
- Available in face amounts of $5,000 to $30,000
- Additional policies may be purchased in the future without evidence of insurability
- Level premiums for the life of the policy (policy matures at age 100)*
- Simplified application
- No medical underwriting and limited health questions
- Builds cash value
- Rates never increase with age
- Benefits never decrease
- Easy payment options
* Maturity age may vary by state.