Guaranteed Issue Whole Life
Kemper Senior Solutions
Protecting your family in their time of need.
Applicant is not required to answer any questions about health history.
- For accidental death anytime the policy in force, you receive the face amount you selected on your application: $25,000, $20,000, $15,000, $10,000, $7,500 or $5,000.
- For non-accidental death after the second policy year, you receive the
face amount you selected on your application: $25,000, $20,000, $15,000,
$10,000, $7,500 or $5,000.
- For non-accidental death anytime during the first two policy years, you
receive 120 PERCENT of premiums paid.
- You can borrow from the cash value of the policy for the necessary
premium to prevent the policy from lapsing.
- Smokers pay no more premium than non-smokers.
- Your policy can never be cancelled if your premium is paid.
- Your premium is guaranteed never to increase.
- Issue ages for this policy are 40 through 80.* You choose the death
benefit that fits your needs: $25,000, $20,000, $15,000, $10,000,
$7,500 or $5,000.
* In Missouri, issue ages are 40 through 75. Guaranteed Issue Whole Life Insurance Plan This is a brief description of benefits only. Only the actual policy provisions will control. Benefits and policy provisions may vary by state.
Policy Form Series MWL-97, ICC12 MWL-97-2 and MWL-97-2
A History of Excellence
Kemper Corporation brings a high level of personalized service to their customers. Here are a few things you should know about us:
• Our focus is on meeting the needs of our policyholders. With our finger on the pulse of the ever-changing healthcare industry we continue to develop new and innovative solutions for our clients’ needs.
• More than 6 million policyholders have their basic insurance and financial needs met by our nationwide network of career and independent agents.
• With more than $8 billion in assets, we employ more than 6,500 associates.
• We are led by a seasoned management team that values ethical behavior and no-nonsense business results.