Email #3: "Revealing the Needs & Concerns"
— Questions addressing when Life Insurance is appropriate for a Business
Subject Line: "Protect your loved ones' and business' freedom to choose"
Yesterday, I sent you a personal story explaining how John Gongos’ planning with Life Insurance helped his family and his business when he was gone.
If you’re anything like me, you want to give the ones that depend on you the freedom of choices. And, like me, you might think about ways your family and business would change if you weren’t there.
- Would my business be able to continue without me?
- What would happen to my business if I become disabled?
- What would happen to my business if a key employee were to die or become disabled?
- Would the mortgage on our home be too costly for my family to stay?
- Would I leave my family with burdensome debt?
- Would my children have to limit education choices because of costs?
- Would my spouse still be able to build a comfortable nest egg for retirement?
Because of my concerns, I personally have a simple, affordable, and effective contingency plan – Life Insurance. My Life Insurance policies leave me with peace of mind at a cost far lower than you might expect, but most importantly, leaves my family and my business with the freedom of choices.
Over the next few weeks, my goal is to tell you about benefits and misconceptions of Life Insurance.
If you already see how Life Insurance can provide your own peace of mind, you can contact us if you would like some help.
Pointing out a few personal and business concerns will provide guidance to the conclusion that, “yes”, they need life insurance.